Your participation in this event benefits the Good Samaritan Fund, which supports the current benevolent needs of the Village by providing essential care and services to Residents who, through no fault of their own, have exhausted their financial resources and can no longer pay the full cost of their care.
The tournament offers play in the AM or PM with a shotgun start, best ball format.
Register below by August 17 to play or be a sponsor.
- 7:00 am: Registration & Breakfast
- 7:30 am: Tee Off
- 12:30 pm: BBQ Lunch & Awards
- 12:00 pm: Registration & Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Tee Off
- 6:00 pm: Dinner & Awards
$125 per person Entry Fee Includes:
- Bag drop, greens fees, & cart
- Driving range and putting green
- On-course snacks and beverages
- Golf balls and tees
- Foursome prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Contests: Longest Drive, Straightest Drive, Closest to the Pin, and Hole-in-One
Wristband Package & Additional Contests
Purchase a Wristband package for $25 for a chance to win great prizes and save $10 or pay separately on the course. Package includes:
- Additional On-Course Contests
- 3 Prize Drawing Tickets
- 2 Mulligans
Reservations are currently underway until August 17 and sponsorship opportunities at various levels are available. To register, visit the forms linked from below and complete them, or contact Samantha Rineer, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 581-4316.
If you do not know your golfer names, enter TBD and contact Samantha by August 17.
Artwork Requirements: To ensure printing and listing of logos & ads as outlined, email logo in EPS format and ads in PDF format to email@example.com by August 17.