Thank you for your interest in learning more about Brethren Village in Lancaster, PA. From Residential Living to Team Member achievements, The Village is proud to communicate and announce newsworthy endeavors that affect the lives of our Residents, Team Members and surrounding community. Visit our News Releases to read our press releases and media alerts. To read our external magazine newsletter, visit the “Villager” Newsletter page. For our Residential Marketing magazine newsletter, visit the “Senior Source Newsletter” page. And if you want to watch some videos from recent events, go to our Video Gallery.
Road improvements will begin taking place at the intersection of Lititz Pike and Airport Road within the next few weeks.
- Widening the right turn lane on Lititz Pike at the southeastern corner of the intersection so that there is a full turn lane when traveling north on Lititz Pike and turning right onto Airport Road.
- Adding a right in/right out Sheetz entrance/exit on Lititz Pike to the north of the intersection. This entrance/exit will allow cars traveling north on Lititz Pike to enter Sheetz and cars exiting Sheetz to travel north on Lititz Pike.
- Adding a full right turn lane on East Airport Road for cars traveling west and turning right onto Lititz Pike.
- Improving all four corners of the intersection with new traffic signals and pedestrian crosswalks.
- Adding an entrance/exit from Sheetz onto Airport Rd.
- Adding an entrance/exit from Brethren Village’s Northside Court project onto Airport Rd.
Most construction work will be performed between the hours of 9 A.M to 3 P.M., Monday through Friday. We do not anticipate closing traffic on Lititz Pike, although congestion will naturally occur due to reduced speeds. Traffic on Airport Road may be reduced to one lane for periods of time.
You are being informed so that you can plan your travel accordingly. Brethren Village and Sheetz are working together to coordinate the road improvements and reduce your travel interruptions. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we undertake this project. If you would like to view the intersection plan, please click here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Scott Wissler, Vice President of Marketing, at 717-581-4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.