At Brethren Village Retirement Community in Lititz, PA, our Team Members provide the highest-quality care and exceptional service to our Residents. If you would like to make a positive difference each day, apply with us!
View our Current Employment Opportunities
Brethren Village, located in Lancaster County, offers a wide-variety of full-time and part-time employment opportunities to qualified individuals age 16 and older.
Brethren Village employs RN’s, LPN’s, Certified Nurse Aides, Personal Care Aides, Activities Professionals, Dining Aides, Servers, Chefs and Cooks, Maintenance Techs., Grounds Techs., and more!
Brethren Village Offers:
- a supportive community and meaningful work; you will have the ability to make a positive difference each day in the lives of our Residents
- a wide-variety of positions and work schedules, to meet your needs
- the opportunity to apply for positions throughout our large facility, for your professional growth
- competitive wages
- generous benefits for eligible Team Members, including paid-time-off; health, prescription drug, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability insurance coverage; a retirement savings plan with employer-funded contributions; free, professional counseling services; career development services
- free use of our onsite fitness facilities and our indoor pool
- the convenience of onsite restaurants, with discounts for Team Members
- an onsite child care center with discounted fees for Team Members
- clean, well-maintained facilities in a beautiful campus setting
- stable employment; Brethren Village has been in operation for over 125 years
Brethren Village is committed to having an inclusive community where all Residents and Team Members are treated with dignity and respect. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Brethren Village does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of gender, sex, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or use of a service animal, genetic information, pregnancy, family, or marital status.
Individuals who need an accommodation due to a disability in order to submit an application or attend an employment interview may contact the Human Resources office, (717) 581-4221.