Prospective Residents and community members are invited to truly explore all that Brethren Village has to offer by attending our FREE Fall Open House Tour on Saturday, October 20, 2018, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Registration begins at the Fieldcrest Building Entrance C, located by entering our campus at Fieldcrest Drive and Rt. 501/Lititz Pike.
Brethren Village invites you to visit our campus during the 8th Annual CCRC Explore Retirement Living Open House. You’ll be able to explore our Residential, Personal Care and Rehabilitation options at your leisure, plus enjoy refreshments, tour new amenities and more. No reservations are needed.
- Residential living apartments and cottage
- Personal Care apartments, services and amenities tours
- Tour the Rehabilitation Center at Brethren Village
- Workshop and other buildings open
- Shuttle service available (enter from Lititz Pike at Fieldcrest Drive and follow event parking signs)
Joining forces with 17 other retirement communities in Lancaster County, our BV Open House Tour will allow visitors to find more to explore in our community as part of the “Explore Retirement Living Open House Tour” event. For a full list of participating communities, please visit www.exploreretirementliving.org.
We look forward to welcoming you!