Independent Residential Living at Brethren Village offers the perfect mix of convenience and flexibility. Designed to promote carefree retirement living, all residential living options complement the comfort and convenience found by living in a retirement community. Living at the Village offers those 62 years of age and older a stress-free lifestyle and time to enjoy the things that matter most.
Residents at the Village have a choice among many different senior residences that are designed to meet their specific needs. From various apartments to independent living cottages, we have many types of accommodations including:
Financially, our wide range of entrance and monthly fees fit within most senior budgets. Two entrance fee plans are available, including a 0% and 60% refund plan. Brethren Village’s 0% Refund Entrance Fee Plan amortizes your entrance fee at the rate of 2% a month over 50 months and Brethren Village’s 60% Refund Entrance Fee Plan amortizes your entrance fee at the rate of 0.8% per month for 50 months. The 60% refund plan is only available to single people under the age of 88 or a couple if one is under the age of 88. Our marketing associates can help you determine which entrance fee plan is best for you.
Refund plans are amortized over a 50-month period to their minimum levels.
Brethren Village offers various Residential Service Plans
- The Traditional Plan (Type C Contract or Fee for Service)
- The Modified Plan (Type B Contract)
- The Lifecare Plan (Type A Contract)
A maintenance-free home is only part of the comprehensive living experience at a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) like Brethren Village. In addition to our expansive residential accommodations, entrance fees, monthly fees and contracts, we offer attractive services and amenities that include:
- Priority access to the continuum of care — including on-site personal care, skilled care, home care and therapy services
- Recreational, cultural, social, therapeutic and educational daily activities — including speakers, concerts and excursions
- Multiple dining venues accommodating small and large parties; featuring chef-prepared seasonal, fresh and creative menus
- Two state-of-the-art fitness centers with wellness programs, lectures, exercise classes, therapeutic activities and organized classes
- An indoor heated pool and hot tub available for year-round use for aquatic classes, open swim and lap swimming
- On-campus library, beauty salon, lounges, activity rooms, game/card room, creative arts studio, vegetable/flower gardens and a well-equipped Workshop, plus our Village stores and model train room
- On-site full-service pharmacy, thrift shop, gift shop, bank, notary and computer areas
- Chapel with Pastoral Services, including multi-denominational services, Bible studies, pastoral visitations, support groups and fellowship opportunities
- Transportation to on/off-campus destinations with daily on-campus shuttle service to dining, shopping and residential living locations
- Home repairs provided by maintenance staff, accompanied by optional housekeeping and laundry services if desired
- 24-hour security, emergency call and response systems
- Opportunity to participate in and enjoy Resident clubs and committees from Performing Arts to Green Thumb Society
- 225 seat Wolfe Auditorium with stage for entertainment performances, meetings, activities and various community events
- On-site medical suite providing physician services, flu vaccine clinics and laboratory services
- Multiple in-house TV channels, Resident-only access website and on-campus digital signage publicizing activities schedules, daily happenings and communications