More and more people are caring for loved ones at home. But you can’t always manage everything on your own. That’s why Brethren Village offers a variety of senior home care services, so that your loved one can get exactly the help that she needs. We don’t offer pre-set care packages—we work with you to determine the right fit so your loved one can remain happily at home.
Services from our specially trained staff include:
- Daily chores like light housekeeping, cooking, laundry and more
- Companionship and reading
- Medication monitoring
- Exercise assistance
- Driving and accompaniment to doctor appointments, errands, etc.
- Assistance with personal care activities like bathing and dressing
- Transition home and/or rehab help after a hospital stay
If your loved one needs assistance in one of the following areas, now is a good time to consider Home Care:
- Rehabilitation following a recent hospital stay, surgery, fall or accident
- Personal care services for daily living activities
- Maintaining independence, but requiring some assistance with various tasks
- Assistance for the temporarily or permanently incapacitated
- Help for the chronically or terminally ill
If you’re ready to consider Home Care, we’ll start with a free, in-home assessment conducted by one of our professional nurses.