The “Brethren Village Ambassador Award” provides a means for members of the Brethren Village community to recognize those Team Members who exemplify Brethren Village’s Core Values; demonstrate professionalism and a commitment to quality; and provide exceptional service and care to our Residents.
Any member of the Brethren Village community may nominate a Team Member for a Brethren Village Ambassador Award, if the Team Member meets Award criteria listed below:
- The Team Member consistently demonstrates our Core Values of Caring, Integrity, Stewardship, and Excellence in the way he or she performs job duties and interacts with Residents and other members of the Brethren Village community;
- The Team Member consistently produces high-quality work, and interacts with Residents, their guests, and colleagues in a professional manner;
- The Team Member consistently provides exemplary service to Residents and other members of the Brethren Village community; and/or
- The Team Member went “above and beyond” to:
- resolve a problem,
- reduce costs or waste,
- improve a practice, process, or procedure,
- initiate a workplace safety-related improvement or correct an unsafe condition, or
- assist a Resident or colleague.