Join us for BV’s annual golf tournament at Iron Valley Golf Club on Thursday, September 14, 2017.
We are excited to announce that this year’s tournament will be held at Iron Valley Golf Club in Lebanon on Thursday, September 14, 2017 and we would love for you to join us! Iron Valley is ranked the #8 course in Pennsylvania by Golf Magazine and offers a four-star championship course with breath-taking views and country club conditions.
Your participation in this event benefits the Good Samaritan Fund which supports the current benevolent needs of the Village by providing essential care and services to Residents who, through no fault of their own, have exhausted their financial resources and can no longer pay the full cost of their care.
The tournament offers play in the AM or PM with a shotgun start, best ball format. Register below by August 14 to play or be a sponsor.
The morning round will tee off at 7 AM and includes a continental breakfast, BBQ lunch, award ceremony and prize drawings. Registration fee is $120 per entry.
- 6:00 am: Registration & Full Continental Breakfast
- 7:00 am: Tee Off (Shotgun, Best Ball)
- 12:00 pm: BBQ Lunch & Awards
The afternoon round will tee off at 1 PM and includes a BBQ lunch, and following the tournament, a hors d’oeuvre reception, award ceremony and prize drawings. Registration fee is $120 per entry.
- 11:30 am: Registration & BBQ Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Tee Off (Shotgun, Best Ball)
- 6:00 pm: Hors d’oeuvre Reception & Awards
$120 per person Entry Fee Includes:
- Bag drop, greens fees, & cart
- Driving range and putting green
- On-course snacks and beverages
- Golf balls and tees
- Foursome prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Contests: Longest Drive, Straightest Drive, Closest to the Pin, and Hole-in-One
Additional Contests & Power Wristband Package
Purchase a Power Wristband package for $25 for a chance to win great prizes and save $10 or pay separately on the course. Package includes:
- Additional On-Course Contests
- 2 Mulligans
- 3 Prize Drawing Tickets
Reservations are currently underway until August 14 and sponsorship opportunities at various levels are available. To register, complete the form below or contact Teresa Rineer, Associate Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 581-4478.